vendredi 26 juillet 2013

Lexxi Saal

Lexxi Saal:

Hey guys so today i'm gonna talk about Lexxi Saal, it's a really good singer and you should listen to her songs. This is her interview that I made:

1: Can you present yourself for the people who don't know you?
I am a 16 year old singer songwriter with a love for life. I am always smiling and I believe I was put on earth to inspire others through my music. I founded an organization when I was 8 years old, LexxiLoves.org provides love and support to the children in foster care. 

2: What's your kind of music?
I don't consider myself to have a certain kind of music. I enjoy singing R&B, Pop

3: Who are your musical influences?
My musical influences are Bruno Mars, Bridgit Mendler, Christina Aguilera, Demi Lovato, Birdy. And so many more. I absolutely love Ed Sheerans gift of songwriting. 

4: What do you think of your fans?
I think my fans are all beautiful. I would be no where without their love and support. They inspire me each day and I am very thankful to have them taking part in my journey. I am there for them if they need me.

5: What was the best thing you do this year?
The best thing i have done this year has to be touring and meeting all of my amazing supports. I love traveling to a different city every night and having the opportunity to meet everyone. I love matching faces to twitter usernames :) 

6: When do you start to sing?
I started singing when I was 11, it has become my life ever since. 

7: Are you gonna do a tour?
I would love to eventually do another tour! Right now I am on a few amazing tours and I am enjoying it so much and would love to continue. 

8: Would you Go back and change anything if you could?
I would not change anything. I believe everything happens for a reason so I would not want to interfear with what the future brings.

9: What's the craziest thing a fan have done for you?
A fan has asked me to take out a strand of my hair and give it to them to frame it in their room.

10: What change now that you are famous?
I am the same girl as I always was. I am still a happy girl, loving life, and I have not changed. People around me have changed as momentum of my career picks up but I learned to keep my head high and not let it get to me. 


This is her new song: 

My Favorite song is for Ariana's birthday:
I JUST LOVE THIS SONG!!!
Go follow lexxi on twitter:
Her Website:
Her facebook page:
Her instagram:
http://instagram.com/LexxiSaal

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire