mardi 30 juillet 2013

Jimmy Elliott

Hey Guys, today i'm gonna talk about an amazing youtuber, one of my favorite youtuber: Jimmy Elliott. He's from Richmond in Virgina, he's 19!

1: Can you present yourself for the people who don't know you?

Of course! My name is Jimmy Elliott and I'm the founder of an organization called Holding of Wrist that has helped thousands through self-harm, depression and suicide. I am also a Youtuber since 008 that has gained over 300,000 views and a soon to-be author.

2: What's makes you want to create a YouTube Chanel?

The summer of 2009 I saw a lot of other Youtubers making videos and I figured that I could do the same, so I started a channel and started uploading videos. What motivates me to make more videos is the people that watch them. 

3: What change now that u are famous?

 I don't think of myself as famous, but others do. I have zero fans because that puts me on a pedestal but I am just like everyone else, I just have a ton of friends! I do have a large following online which means I do make my private life more secure to protect myself and those I love. 

4: If you could change something what would it be?

I would probably change the amount of hours in a day, I need more than 24 hours! haha

5: What's the best thing you did this year?

The best thing I did so far this year is write my upcoming book, Elevate. It's been an eye opening experience into my own life and looking back on it now in comparison with it in real-time. Elevate is set to be published December 2013, and that will become my answer. 

It was really a pleasure to do this interview with him because he is really nice and cool!!

This Is his new video!! Go watch the video, like, subscribe and comment

My Favorite video is:
His Youtube chanel:
His Twitter:
His website:

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire